St. Joseph's Mission Hospital

St. Josephs Hospital Anchal had a humble beginning. It was established on May 17, 1953 by the society of the Daughters of Mary congregation, St. Mary’s Province, Thiruvananthapuram, a charitable society established under the Travancore- Cochin Literary, scientific and charitable societies Registration Act of 1955. Though it was started as a small clinic, the mustard seed of humanitarian and philanthropicservice took deep roots and branched out to be a full-grown tree. Today it has become a vast health care centre consisting of 300 beds hospital with almost all specialities and some of the super specialities.